The 3rd Annual Nordic Finance Forum will focus on cashless society including new and existing regulations in the region that affect the transition towards cashless society as well as the active and crucial role of the mobile media devices during this process.
During the first day of the forum Open banking as well as PSD2 challenges faced by the banks throughout their transition towards cashless operations will be discussed and elaborated in detail.
The discussions on the second day will focus on innovations in payments, the role of the process of digitization including artificial intelligence, new achievements in robotics and their pivotal role in transforming the financial industry.
During both days of the forum special emphasis will be placed on money laundering and fraudulent financial behavior originating in the Nordic region and mitigation measures to minimize their occurrence.
More specifically, the forum will aim to address some of the following concerns:
– The challenges of the cashless society, exploring the opportunities for additional cashless solutions in the market that would make the transition towards cashless society even faster
– Elaborating on the steps that should be taken towards achieving complete financial liberalization in the Nordic region
– Exploring and discussing the innovations and solutions that artificial intelligence and robotic will bring in 2019
– Prevention of fraud through improved customer authentication in the Nordic finance industry
Save the dates and join our forum to discuss, innovate and explore the latest trends with fellow experts and significant contributors in the area!
We are looking forward to welcoming you at The NFF2019 on 7 – 8 May 2019 in Stockholm!
Nordic Finance Forum 2019
- Brand: EURO-EVENTS.co
- Product Code: Nordic Finance Forum 2019
- Availability: In Stock